- Guide direction and structure of organization.
- Delegate responsibilities to all directors.
- Lead sponsorship & fundraising efforts.
- Set timeline of events and deadlines.
- Attend Kollaboration shows in other cities.
- Participate in Kollaboration Global Director’s conference calls 1st Tuesday of every month.
- Maintain good relations with all sponsors, partner organizations, press, community, and schools.
- Attend community functions and represent the Kollaboration brand at its best.
- Network, scout, recruit, collaborate, and find ways to grow and build as a community.
- Improve Kollaboration brand year after year.
- Develop short term and long term strategies to ensure growth of Kollaboration Chicago.
Administrative Affairs Director
- Work closely with Exec Board to ensure all tasks are completed and needs are met.
- Work with Finance Director to authorize financial transactions and manage bank account.
- Work with Legal advisor to maintain all paperwork & documents pertaining to Kollaboration.
- Manage main Kollaboration email account.
- Manage all contact information. Collect sign in sheets, and insert into appropriate systems/database.
- Create and maintain project management/communication/productivity tools.
- Review staff applications and pre-screen interview.
- Signs all internship completion forms upon fulfillment of internship program.
- Order Kollaboration merchandise.
- Assign tasks/duties to departments.
- Responsible for planning several team bonding events, staff meetings, hangouts, fundraisers, to strengthen internal network of staff & volunteers within Kollaboration.
- Plan Team Meetings: EB Meetings, All Staff Meetings, Conference Calls, Event Meetings
- Before: Send meeting notice & Gcal invite 10 days prior, and reminder notice day before. Make meeting agenda, assign roles to directors, setup supplies/food, icebreakers, announcements, printouts.
- During: Take attendance & sign in sheet, assist ED in carrying out meeting’s tasks.
- After: Send meeting recap minutes with action items, update community calendar, update website content, send necessary info to Directors, track attendance.
- Manage all financial transactions that occur within the organization.
- Responsible for planning and allocation of financial resources and keeping within budget.
- Keep physical and electronic record of cash flows in and out.
- Assign money collection duties to Treasurer for each event.
- Coordinate between different teams to ensure flow of information.
- Ticket sales
- Responsible for all internal operations related to auditions and show.
- Oversee logistics, coordination, and production of auditions and show.
- Work closely with Campus Affairs Director to assign group responsibilities and tasks to CAs and volunteers.
- Communicate & maintain constant contact with venue for any needs, handle all venue issues such as deposit and payment.
- Work together with venue manager, sound manager, and light manager.
- Oversee all technicalities of show during performance.
- In direct or radio contact with sound, lighting, curtain, and stage crew.
- Secure insurance for show, when required.
- Head stage crew.
- Create Call Sheet & Day of Show schedule & Schedule of Show & MC Script.
- Approve final show program with Exec Board.
- Work with Exec Board to set up Ticketing.
- Set up Walkie Talkie/Day of Show communication technology.
- Delegate responsibilities to Front House & Back House and specific roles played during Audition & Show.
- Work with Partner Relations Director to ensure all needs of sponsors are met during show.
Talent Relations Director
- Work with Talent Relations Manager & Guest Relations Manager in scouting talent & searching for performers.
- Manage all talent relations and guest performer/judge relations.
- Collect all legal contracts for all performers.
- Coordinate photography & video shoots with all performers.
- Meet/cater to the needs of all performers before, during, and after show.
- Work with Exec Board for Show Program.
- Coordinate with all Managers in Creative Dept to ensure that all design, photo, video, and website projects are completed within appropriate deadlines.
- Send all Creative Design content to Exec Board & Marketing Dept.
- Main objective is to raise awareness and trigger ticket sales, resulting in sold out show.
- Formulate strategic marketing strategy and direct 2 Phases: Phase 1 – Auditions, Phase 2 – Main Show.
Community Relations Director
- Fortify and build strong relationships with all sectors of the community through various community organizations.
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships by working closely with them and discovering ways we can together pursue our goals.
- Promote events or increase awareness to a cause, and seek to develop long term supportive partnerships to empower youth, artists, Asian American community in the Chicagoland area.
- Work with Sponsorship team to raise funds to reach sponsorship goal.
Campus Affairs Director
- Recruit & fill CA positions for the Kollaboration Campus Ambassador Internship Program.
- Manage all CA activity and ensure that all CAs fulfill their internship requirements.
- Act as a liaison between Exec Board and CA Managers.
- Ensure that CA Managers are actively managing and properly reporting CA progress.