Audition Time and Location
Live auditions will be held on Saturday, March 18th, 2017.
AC Hotel Chicago
View map >
9:00am – 5:00pm
Audtioners will be scheduled into 10-minute time-slots
Rules and Regulations
- All members of your group must be available for the live auditions to be considered for the show. Kollaboration Chicago staff will provide you/your group with a time slot. Please arrive early!!
- At least 1 (ONE) member of your group must be Asian/Asian-American.
- If under the age of 18, permission is required by a parent or authorized guardian. Proof of age with an official identification card must be presented upon request by Kollaboration Chicago staff. The Disclaimer and Talent Release Form must be completed also. Please send completed and signed form(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NO profanity or foul language, such as racist and/or sexist remarks is allowed.
- Performances must be in English.
- Artists are responsible for providing their own music, instruments, props, etc.
- All music must be approved by Kollaboration Chicago staff.
- Artists may include an online video link to group and/or individual past performance or home recording of the talent wanting to be showcased.
- If selected, artists must be available for a full dress rehearsal at a future specified date for the show in late July.
- Kollaboration Chicago reserves the right to refuse performances for disorderly conduct that we feel is unacceptable or against the theme of unity, creativity, and celebration to the Asian American community.
*Artists will be judged based on skills/abilities, stage presence, and creativity.
*All submissions (including music, video, or images) to Kollaboration Chicago gives Kollaboration Chicago the right to reproduce, copy, modify, or alter their submissions and performance footages without payment or compensation to group or individual.
*Artists agree to provide their own means of transportation. If unable to commit, Kollaboration Chicago reserves the right to withdraw artists from the audition/show.