AACN, Ascene, KACC, Kollaboration, TAP-Chicago presents…..
SOCIAL QUARTERS 2nd ANNUAL YACHT PARTY!
Sponsored by: BopNGrill – The Halal Guys – VORA – SoundBar – Yeowoosai – BDG
Buy your tickets today at
On Saturday, July 11th
Get ready for the best networking mixer of the year on our private yacht!
Social Quarters has teamed up with other local organizations for an annual mixer that allows you to meet other people outside your organization.
Buy early and save! You don’t want to miss the most talked about event of the year!
- Live Performances & 2 DJs spinning on separate floors
- Full cash bars on all 3 floors!
- After Party will be at SoundBar in the late evening. (PW: Social Quarters)
– CHECK IN STARTS AT 12:15 PM
– BOARDING STARTS AT 12:45 PM
– YACHT DEPARTS AT 1:15 PM
– YACHT RETURNS AT 4:30 PM
– AFTER PARTY AT 10:00 PM (SoundBar)
* Photo ID & Ticket is required to attend this event. (21+ only)
* Dress Code: Smart Casual (Summer Dresses / No Suits Required / no flip flops)
* Please arrive early so we can set sail promptly.
* Don’t forget to bring your business cards!
* Event will go on Rain or Shine.
* Majority of proceeds will be donated to Crossing Borders & Kollaboration Chicago!
* Minority of proceeds will be donated to the presenting organizations.
The Anita Dee II is docked at Dusable Harbor on the Chicago River at Lake Shore Drive.
If Driving: There will be Anita Dee signs at the foot of lower Randolph St. to enter the Dusable Harbor Public Parking Lot. (Do not park in the members lot)
If Walking from The Loop: walk east down the south side of the River walk, will end at Anita Dee II.
By Cab: Drop off at the foot of Randolph St., Columbia Yacht Club turn around. Take the path north towards Chicago river and end at Anita Dee II.